A place where we don’t use wifi, we want you to connect naturally.
Finca S’Illa is located in Marratxí, just 15 minutes from Palma, we are a Family Equestrian Center, so treatment is individual and our priority is to make your experience in our facilities unique.
Our main goal in our center is that you find a family and social environment that is connected to the horse and nature.
At Finca S’Illa we want to inspire our students and users to face new challenges and gain new experiences. On the website you will find the information you need about our services, our team and our methodology. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us today.
“We attach great importance to each of the essential elements for the horses’ wellbeing and that of its owners.”
Find a Family and Social environment that is connected to the Horse and Nature.
Classes for children, teenagers and adults of all levels. You do not need to have any previous knowledge of horses to start, as we offer courses for beginners and advanced riders...
For us, the quality of personal attention to each horse and the services we provide to all of our retirees are of the utmost importance. We attach great importance to...
The summer school, campus or camps are an ideal way to enjoy holidays and vacations, especially when the parents keep working and we want our children to use their free time...
We carry out comprehensive therapy and coaching sessions in the open air, with birds of prey and horses, in harmony with nature and the environment that surrounds us...
Visits for all educational centers for children, primary, secondary and high school and centers for students with functional diversity and social exclusion.
The finca is only 5 minutes from Palma and can be reached via the Vella de Bunyola street or the Sóller street. On arrival we will find an external and internal parking lot where you can park your trailer.
- An 80×40 track with very good drainage that allows us to drive even when it rains. In addition, 6 sprinklers with good flow rates that wet the entire route in just 4 minutes.
- A 20 meter long circuit.
- A 20×40 track (currently under construction).
- Paddocks of 80 m2 and 100 m2 with wooden sheds, in each of which there is a lining where the “Graba” roll is constantly.
- An 18-meter ferris wheel.
- Very spacious and secure individual boxes for all of your equipment.
- Changing rooms with hot showers.
- A room for meetings.
- A block of veterinary use for hospitalization and quarantine.
- Softened water system in all drinkers and a constant pressure system of 3 bar.